“The orgasm is a brain function and believe it or not, I do have a brain.” Juliana Carvalho
Everyone experiences sexual pleasure in different ways. We spoke with three people living with disabilities about their experiences with their sexuality.
TW: This video briefly mentions sexual assault.
Where to get help:
- 24 hour nationwide helpline Safe2Talk: 0800 044 334
- 24/7 helpline Wellington Sexual Abuse HELP: 04 801 6655
- RapeCrisis directory to services across the country: www.rapecrisisnz.org.nz
- (Not for crisis support): For education programs around preventing sexual violence: RespectEd
- Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse Aotearoa: www.malesurvivor.nz
- To report your experience to the police, call 111 or the non-emergency line 105